Want to learn about the City of Asheville’s new Capital Projects Department and get an update on implementation of General Obligation Bond projects?
Find out about these projects and more during the spring edition of the Asheville City Manager’s Development Forum.
Set for 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, May 19, at the U.S. Cellular Center Banquet Hall the event, free and open to the public, will include a light lunch followed by presentations, comments from City Manager Gary Jackson and a question and answer session.
Here is the agenda:
Noon: Welcome and introductions by Asheville City Manager Gary Jackson. Highlights to include:
- Capital Projects Department
- Community & Economic Development – Strategic Development Office
12:05 p.m.: Development Services Department update by Diane Meek
Permit Activity Update
12:15 p.m.: Planning & Development Department update by Todd Okolichany. Highlights to include:
- River Arts District Form-Based Code
- Review Procedures for Level II and Level III Projects
12:30 p.m.: Focus areas:
- Development Services Customer Service Survey – Diane Meek
- General Obligation Bond Implementation Update – Jade Dundas
12:50: Closing remarks by Gary Jackson followed by an audience question and answer session
An RSVP is not required, but helpful for a head count when ordering the lunch. RSVP here.
For your planning purposes, the date for the fall edition of the City Manager’s Development Forum has been set for Nov. 18.