Saturday - Sep 05, 2015

Welcome to the City of Asheville Blog!

9 comments
  1. JUANITA OWENS

August 19, 2013 at 7:51 am

WHO IS CHANGING FIGURES AT THE REGISTER OF DEED OFFICE AND PLACING MAPS THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE THAT THE PLANNING OFFICE DOES NOT HAVE, HOW CAN YOU ARREST ANYONE FOR CRIMES WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING IT AND ALSO OUR COURT SYSTEM IS ALSO CORRUPT. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE YOU IN A CRIMINAL COURT SETTING FOR A CIVIL MATTER. AGAIN YOU MUST CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD. THOSE TOWN MEETING YOU ARE HAVING IS JUST A HOST

2. JUANITA OWENS

October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN sPAINHOUR WITHDREW FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

3. JUANITA OWENS

October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

4. JUANITA OWENS

October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN SPAINHOUR FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

5. JUANITA OWENS

October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

6. Juanit Owens

August 16, 2014 at 7:05 am

I AM PROUD TO CONTINUE TO INFORM THOSE ABOUT FRAUD AND CORRUPTION IN ASHEVILLE AND NC IROY COOPER THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS AIDED RON MOORE FOR YEARS IN THE CORRUPTION IN OUR COURTS. PRIOR BAD ACTS FIRST LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ROOM. DENNIS HOWELL MARTIN REIDNGER BOTH ASSIGNED TO CASE IN BEGINNING YET IN 2013 WHEN I FILED A LAWSUIT THE SAME 2 JUDGES ASSIGNED, CONFLICT. ALAN STYLES DISCIPLINED IN 2003 FOR ALMOST SAME THING YET BOARD OF SURVEYORS DID NOTHING AFTER COMPLAINT FILED WHO COULD STOP THEM? ATTORNEY GENERAL ROY COOPER. WHO CAN TRY YOU IN CRIMINAL COURT YOU WIN THEN TRY YOU IN CIVIL FOR SAME THING? FRAUD. TRUTH HAS COME NOW TO ASHEVILLE AND BUNCOMBE COUNTY

7. JUANITA OWENS

September 1, 2014 at 6:09 am

ROY COOPER IS A CORRUPT THUD IN A SUIT AND HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE CORRUPTION IN NC. HE HAS AIDED OUSTED RON MOORE IN THE MANY CRIMES AGAINST THE INNOCENT OF OUR CITY. ROY COOPER HAS USED JUDGES IN OUR COURTS AS CRIME LORDS AND HAVE DISGRACED THE VERY SYSTEM HE TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD. MANY LAWYERS, JUDGES, OFFICIALS, BUSINESSES, AND SHERIFF DEPT. PAID FOR A SEAT ON THE CORRUPTION BUS ONLY TO FIND ROY COOPER DISGRACED BY FRAUD AND CORRUPTION AND HITCH HIKING BACK TO RALEIGH

8. JUANITA OWENS

September 4, 2014 at 12:35 am

Today the fraud went Further Magistrate DF griffin and Moss allowed druggy to take out 2 additional warrants after being dismissed in 2011 and 2012. They were trying to scare me but did it work You be the Judge I asked one that was booking after being thrown in the tank for speaking truth about fraud and corruption Were they Planning to Kill me. He stated No But I was feeling uneasy about Being there. I thought they might Drug Me since they asked if I was on drugs. I did not know what to expect from these Mafia like thuds. I also found the original paper not the one changed to where money stolen from paycheck.

9. JUANITA OWENS

September 5, 2014 at 4:06 am

HOW CAN GRIFFIN AND MOSS 2 MAGISTRATE JUDGES ALLOW A DRUG ADDICT TO TAKE OUT WARRANTS OF TRESPASSING IN 2011, 2012 THEN HE USES CORRUPT CIGARETTE SMOKING WILLIAM LOOSE AND TAKES OUT 2 MORE IN CRIMINAL COURT ON A CIVIL SUIT. WE MUST CONTINUE TO IDENTIFY THESE THUDS AND VOTE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE. THEY TRIED TO HIDE PAPER WHERE JOHN SPAINHOUR SENT LOOSE LETTER STATING SURVEY WAS DONE> HAVE NO FEAR I RE_FILED IT AND THIS TIME I TOOK MY GRANDSON AS A WITNESS. WE HAD EVERY SINGLE PAPER STAMPED. TRUTH IS POWERFUL