Welcome to the City of Asheville Blog!

May 12, 2010

The City of Asheville, NC is excited to share content though this new blog. We hope that you find the content useful and informative. Thanks for reading.

Be Sociable, Share!

Filed under: City Council,City Departments,City Facilities,City Managers,City Officials,City Parking Garages,Civic Center,Fire and Rescue,Human Resources,Mayor,Parks and Recreation Centers,Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts,Police,Transportation,Water Resources

15 Comments Leave a Comment

• 1. JUANITA OWENS  |  August 19, 2013 at 7:51 am

WHO IS CHANGING FIGURES AT THE REGISTER OF DEED OFFICE AND PLACING MAPS THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE THAT THE PLANNING OFFICE DOES NOT HAVE, HOW CAN YOU ARREST ANYONE FOR CRIMES WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING IT AND ALSO OUR COURT SYSTEM IS ALSO CORRUPT. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE YOU IN A CRIMINAL COURT SETTING FOR A CIVIL MATTER. AGAIN YOU MUST CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD. THOSE TOWN MEETING YOU ARE HAVING IS JUST A HOST

• 2. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN sPAINHOUR WITHDREW FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

• 3. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

• 4. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN SPAINHOUR FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

• 5. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

• 6. Juanit Owens  |  August 16, 2014 at 7:05 am

I AM PROUD TO CONTINUE TO INFORM THOSE ABOUT FRAUD AND CORRUPTION IN ASHEVILLE AND NC IROY COOPER THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS AIDED RON MOORE FOR YEARS IN THE CORRUPTION IN OUR COURTS. PRIOR BAD ACTS FIRST LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ROOM. DENNIS HOWELL MARTIN REIDNGER BOTH ASSIGNED TO CASE IN BEGINNING YET IN 2013 WHEN I FILED A LAWSUIT THE SAME 2 JUDGES ASSIGNED, CONFLICT. ALAN STYLES DISCIPLINED IN 2003 FOR ALMOST SAME THING YET BOARD OF SURVEYORS DID NOTHING AFTER COMPLAINT FILED WHO COULD STOP THEM? ATTORNEY GENERAL ROY COOPER. WHO CAN TRY YOU IN CRIMINAL COURT YOU WIN THEN TRY YOU IN CIVIL FOR SAME THING? FRAUD. TRUTH HAS COME NOW TO ASHEVILLE AND BUNCOMBE COUNTY

• 7. JUANITA OWENS  |  September 1, 2014 at 6:09 am

ROY COOPER IS A CORRUPT THUD IN A SUIT AND HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE CORRUPTION IN NC. HE HAS AIDED OUSTED RON MOORE IN THE MANY CRIMES AGAINST THE INNOCENT OF OUR CITY. ROY COOPER HAS USED JUDGES IN OUR COURTS AS CRIME LORDS AND HAVE DISGRACED THE VERY SYSTEM HE TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD. MANY LAWYERS, JUDGES, OFFICIALS, BUSINESSES, AND SHERIFF DEPT. PAID FOR A SEAT ON THE CORRUPTION BUS ONLY TO FIND ROY COOPER DISGRACED BY FRAUD AND CORRUPTION AND HITCH HIKING BACK TO RALEIGH

• 8. JUANITA OWENS  |  September 4, 2014 at 12:35 am

Today the fraud went Further Magistrate DF griffin and Moss allowed druggy to take out 2 additional warrants after being dismissed in 2011 and 2012. They were trying to scare me but did it work You be the Judge I asked one that was booking after being thrown in the tank for speaking truth about fraud and corruption Were they Planning to Kill me. He stated No But I was feeling uneasy about Being there. I thought they might Drug Me since they asked if I was on drugs. I did not know what to expect from these Mafia like thuds. I also found the original paper not the one changed to where money stolen from paycheck.

• 9. JUANITA OWENS  |  September 5, 2014 at 4:06 am

HOW CAN GRIFFIN AND MOSS 2 MAGISTRATE JUDGES ALLOW A DRUG ADDICT TO TAKE OUT WARRANTS OF TRESPASSING IN 2011, 2012 THEN HE USES CORRUPT CIGARETTE SMOKING WILLIAM LOOSE AND TAKES OUT 2 MORE IN CRIMINAL COURT ON A CIVIL SUIT. WE MUST CONTINUE TO IDENTIFY THESE THUDS AND VOTE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE. THEY TRIED TO HIDE PAPER WHERE JOHN SPAINHOUR SENT LOOSE LETTER STATING SURVEY WAS DONE> HAVE NO FEAR I RE_FILED IT AND THIS TIME I TOOK MY GRANDSON AS A WITNESS. WE HAD EVERY SINGLE PAPER STAMPED. TRUTH IS POWERFUL

• 10. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 1, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Remember me telling you about the court of Appeals. It was another scheme to Steal 450 dollars from Me. Tammy Clerk for Federal Court instructed Documents to go to Virginia. It was all Fraud .Roy Cooper and Ron Moore has Corrupted our courts with Mafia like Crimes for so Long They think They are Entitled. They stole 3 thousand 600 Dollars from my Check Calling it a LEVY. This mafia Like Mobster are beyond Corrupt. These Men are Very Dangerous and CAPABLE of Almost any Crime. They have so Many DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS AIDING IN THEIR FRAUD AND CONSPIRACY, SAMUEL CATHEY MARTIN REIDNGER ALL MOBSTER LIKE ACTS OF FRAUD & CONSPIRACY. WHAT OATH DID THEY TAKE TO DESTROY LAWS OR ARE THEY LINING THEIR CORRUPT POCKETS WITH UNIVERSAL INSURANCE FRAUD MONEY

• 11. Juanita Owens  |  October 4, 2014 at 6:57 am

Martin Reidigner the evidence room Judge that now is Over the lawsuit Despite filing papers to have him Removed has SENT PAPERS S TRICKING ALL EVIDENCE AGAINST RON MOORE. I WILL KEEP ALL EVIDENCE UNTIL RON MOORE AND DRUGGY GO To jail for their Crimes. I have 2 Different witness now that saw the Deed and can prove that They changed the Deed which is a crime; I will not stop fighting the EVIL THAT IS PRESENT IN THIS CITY STARTING WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL ROY COOPER And going all the way to Van Duncan the Corrupt Sheriff. Nothing changed when Bobby Medford went to Jail. It is Ron Moore’s Time

• 12. Juanita Owens  |  October 4, 2014 at 6:57 am

• 13. Juanita Owens  |  October 18, 2014 at 5:26 pm

LETS TALK ABOUT TIM MOFFITT COMING AGAINST OUR CHIEF OF POLICE THINK ABOUT IT WHILE RON MOORE AND BILL HOGAN WERE DESTROYING THE EVIDENCE ROOM TIM MOFFITT NEVER SAID ONE WORD. WHILE ROY COOPER RON MOORE WERE COMMITTING FRAUD USING BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL JUDGES TIM MOFFITT NEVER UTTERED A GRUNT> YET HE AND HIS MAFIA LIKE THUDS THINK WE BELIEVE HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. HE IS FOUL AND CONCERNED ABOUT OUR VOTES AND THE CHIEF OF POLICE IS ETHICAL TIM MOFFITT SWEEP AROUND DISGRACED ROY COOPER HOUSE FIRST MAFIA LIKE CRIMES IN NC

• 14. Juanita Owens  |  November 1, 2014 at 7:54 am

HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED WITH CONTEMPT WHEN THEY HAVE REFUSED TO LET YOUR WITNESSES TESTIFY? You must know that in Asheville and NC Our Courts are Being run By the KKK of Crimes More Deadly than ANY DISEASE you could encounter. Our Entire Courts STATE AND FEDERAL HAS BEEN FORCE TO BOW TO TRUTH as He has Made his way to FREE those Locked Up through Eraud & Corruption. No longer will we Cry out for Someone to Help we will do it ourselves With Truth and Voting them Out

• 15. JUANITA OWENS  |  November 29, 2014 at 10:05 am

On Sunday Nov. 23rd My grandaughter Rayanna and I was driving to Church on Sweeden Creek Road when after going pass the gas station where the intersection is that goes to Rock Hill Road continuing on Sweeden Creek Suddenly Someone threw a brick onto my vehicle. It was raining so very Hard. I was in the hands of the Almighty because No one was injured and We were giving all Praise to the One and Only King of Kings. Edwin Clontz has now become a part of the Public corruption and will be added. I have Never ound anyone as Great and Powerful as the True King of Kings. He will protect you Always.