Welcome to the City of Asheville Blog!

May 12, 2010

The City of Asheville, NC is excited to share content though this new blog. We hope that you find the content useful and informative. Thanks for reading.

Be Sociable, Share!

Filed under: City Council,City Departments,City Facilities,City Managers,City Officials,City Parking Garages,Civic Center,Fire and Rescue,Human Resources,Mayor,Parks and Recreation Centers,Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts,Police,Transportation,Water Resources

6 Comments Leave a Comment

• 1. JUANITA OWENS  |  August 19, 2013 at 7:51 am

WHO IS CHANGING FIGURES AT THE REGISTER OF DEED OFFICE AND PLACING MAPS THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE THAT THE PLANNING OFFICE DOES NOT HAVE, HOW CAN YOU ARREST ANYONE FOR CRIMES WHEN SOMEONE IS DOING IT AND ALSO OUR COURT SYSTEM IS ALSO CORRUPT. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE YOU IN A CRIMINAL COURT SETTING FOR A CIVIL MATTER. AGAIN YOU MUST CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD. THOSE TOWN MEETING YOU ARE HAVING IS JUST A HOST

• 2. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN sPAINHOUR WITHDREW FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

• 3. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:38 pm

• 4. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

A SURVEYOR FROM CHARLOTTE CAME AND DID A SURVEY AND SHOWED ME WHERE THE CITY OF ASHEVILLE CHANGED MY DEED AND I HAVE THE MAP. I ALSO HAVE MAPS FROM ALAN STYLES PROVING THAT HE CHANGED THE FIGURES AND NEVER DID A SURVEY.nOT ONLY THAT THE d.a, CHARGED ME FOR THE SAME THING 2 TIMES . THE FIRST TIME THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THEN , TWO WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGED ME WITH CONTEMPT. UNIVERSIAL INSURANCE COMPANY INVESTIGATED AND FOUND I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. JOHN SPAINHOUR FROM THE CASE WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS FILING AN APPEAL. HE STATED THAT I COULD NOT FILE AN APPEAL.

• 5. JUANITA OWENS  |  October 6, 2013 at 6:39 pm

• 6. Juanit Owens  |  August 16, 2014 at 7:05 am

I AM PROUD TO CONTINUE TO INFORM THOSE ABOUT FRAUD AND CORRUPTION IN ASHEVILLE AND NC IROY COOPER THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HAS AIDED RON MOORE FOR YEARS IN THE CORRUPTION IN OUR COURTS. PRIOR BAD ACTS FIRST LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE ROOM. DENNIS HOWELL MARTIN REIDNGER BOTH ASSIGNED TO CASE IN BEGINNING YET IN 2013 WHEN I FILED A LAWSUIT THE SAME 2 JUDGES ASSIGNED, CONFLICT. ALAN STYLES DISCIPLINED IN 2003 FOR ALMOST SAME THING YET BOARD OF SURVEYORS DID NOTHING AFTER COMPLAINT FILED WHO COULD STOP THEM? ATTORNEY GENERAL ROY COOPER. WHO CAN TRY YOU IN CRIMINAL COURT YOU WIN THEN TRY YOU IN CIVIL FOR SAME THING? FRAUD. TRUTH HAS COME NOW TO ASHEVILLE AND BUNCOMBE COUNTY